No announcement yet.

finally!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To keep you guys posted. I have just got word about another lawn owner, He told me that his current LCO is going out of business. He heard about my work and was considering me as his next lawn man.

BUT.... I have a slight delima, the torque converter in my truck is going out along with other parts that are bad. should I take the lawn or tell him that I can't at the moment and hope that he is still interested when I am available.

In the next month (september/October) I am getting a bigger truck. I hope an 1500 Silverado, so that it can handle the weight. for that is the reason for the torque conveter going out in my S-10 truck it can't handle the wieght.

What do you guys think I should do? I am thinking I should wait until I get the truck, Because if the truck breaks down then I don't have anyway to do the lawns. Tanks again guys.

Comment

Hmm, my first reaction is to take the lawn. How much would it take to get your torque converter fixed? Would this be something you would be able to do yourself?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am not sure on the price but I can replace the torque converter myself, I do most of the mechanics work on my own. I am just worried about the down time, and also the fact that it would probably do it agian (Because of the wieght). I have a little 4cyl S-10, and it is not made to haul and pull with. The estimated total cost to fix the major items is almost $2,000.
        The car lot where I bought my S-10 will Get a silverado on special request just for me. Maybe in the long run the silverado will be best, get the lawn and baby my truck for now. until the bigger truck comes. I should get the lawn I don't want to miss out on getting more accounts.

Comment

Yea I agree. Grab the business when you can. Let us know how everything goes with your truck situation!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X