GopherHauling our friend Rick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GopherHauling our friend Rick

Rick wrote us with the following information.

Quote[/b] ]Hello,My name is Rick I recently started my own LCC about a month ago. I have been looking at your website for about 2 months now and love it there are alot of helpful tips. I am currently mowing 3 yards bi weekly and would love more clients so I'm asking for your help... I need a professional logo and decals would be great for my truck. I am starting to mow one active duty military lawn for free per month. I was in the Army for 6 yrs and know how much it would help out if I was deployed. I hope to get more local LLC to do the same. Thanks for all you do and I hope to be Gopher Hauled soon.Thanks,Rick
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

This is his truck picture.

Here is a logo he came up with.

Rick,

Have you looked through our logo collection here to see if anything caught your eye?

Also I was wondering, didn't you say you were injured during your military duty? Did you receive a Purple Heart? If so, do you know if anyone ever uses such information in their business marketing? It's a great human story.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I was injured, I tore my ACL in my right knee had surgery and was out for a good 6 months of just therapy....happy to say that I am alive and well now but no purple heart. I do let people know on my advertising that I am a local vet....dont know if it really helps tho!

Comment

Well, I am very happy to hear you are ok now I think it would be very interesting to include your military background history in your marketing. I think it helps you reach out and connect with the potential customer. Do you have any pictures of you serving in the military?

Comment

Yeah I would just have to find some!

Comment

Please share some with us when you can! Have you reviewed our logo collection to see if anything caught your eye?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X