what i do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i do

Hey i am Matt Hollerman from alabama the name of my business is J & M LAWN CARE that my wife and i run together. i do lawncare as a part time job right now working on making it my full time job.

i have been doing lawncare for about 6 months now. i love doing yards. a ford f-150 XLT does the hauling for me, pulling around a 6 by 12 dual axle trailer with a 1 60" emark *mower along with a stihl weedeater, edger, hedger, and backpack blower.

the yards pick up faster then what i thought after i advertised in the newspaper and kept convience stores stocked with business cards, and the name of my business on the side of the truck and a huge sign on the back of my trailer. And remember everyone i am still new at this but catching on quick so any suggestions u would have for me would be nice especially if anyone has any advice on a full page contract.

I am not doing contracts at this moment but i need that gurantee that my money will be there because i am getting a few of those people that use me once or twice and wait a whole month before they tell me to come back out. And i need that twice a month money, plus it is a waste of my time to just cut once a month especially the way gas is. LOL. Well i guess that is it for right now, P.S. i have uploaded a pic of my business card, i have put my fist 1,000 out and working on another 1,000 the new 1,000 have my name on it this time, so tell me what u think, so far alot of people tell me it is catchy. thanks

Hi Matt,

Welcome to our forum!

Here is a link to some contracts.

I will send you an email to get your pics to post. I look forwards to seeing what you arae doing.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X