Getting out of corporate world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting out of corporate world

I have owned my own business for 10 years in the medical field and plan on selling it this year, if all goes to plan I will be in the Lawn service industry real soon.
    I have done tree surgeon work before and plan on making it a part of my new business.
    I'm in a good area for lawn care, its growing season 8 months a year here.

Hi vicman,

Welcome to our forum! What about the medical field did you dislike? What do you like about the green industry field?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was born on a farm and love the outdoors, I had a chance to open a business that had a potential to make good money and it did but at a price, in a office for 9 to 10 hours a day, dealing with goverment rules and regulations, hospital management, and constant headaches.

as I said I have been around the tree cutting business and love the outdoors, and now I dont plan on being the biggest but just staying busy while organicaly growing the company.

Comment

Have you thought about just specializing in tree work?

Comment

We don't have too many member that do tree work. Please feel free to post your tips and tricks about tree work if you are interested. I am sure a lot of us could learn a lot from you.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X