South Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina

Just checking to see if someone/anyone is from South Carolina. I am new to this group and fairly new to running my own lawn service.

Welcome to the site

Comment

Hi SC101,

When did you get your business started? What got you interested in running your own business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thank you, this is a great site. I have always done some type of lawn work for family and friends so I decided to try and make money by doing it full time. I really just started my business last month (Jan.) Didn't want to wait until Spring to start advertising, so I started advertising lawn care about the 2nd week in Jan. So far I have 7 contracts and several one time jobs lined up.

Comment

What kind of advertising were you doing? How many customers are you shooting for this year?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I would like to do about 40 to 50 a month. As far as advertising goes. I have the equipment to make make my own signs. So I have made some signs and placed them throughout the area I would like to work and I also did about 1400 flyers. I have an enclosed trailor so I was able to do the graphics for the sides myself. I plan on doing another 1400 flyers in a couple of weeks and also asking my clients if any of there friends would be of need of my service.

Comment

WOW that sounds awesome! Could you take some pictures and show us your signs? Maybe tell us a little about how you made them?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X