Woa now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woa now

Had no idea this forum was still around. I was a member way back in 2005, when Steve was admin. Anyway I'm Blaine Dennison owner of Quick & Clean lawn care in new orleans Louisiana. Hope people are still active here. Think it's pretty cool this forum is still around

Welcome back to the forum! What has been your view of how things have changed in your business and the industry over the past 10 years?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I wouldnt even know where to begin. It's definitely been a hell of a journey. Currently I service about 50 maintenance clients a week and at least 1 or 2 flower bed clean ups a week solo with a part time helper.
      quit about 6 yrs ago, then got back into it a year later, starting from scratch. Social media has played a big role in how I reach new clients, and it's been really good for a cheap way to reach customers. All I can really say is everything is different than what it was like back then. I remember your first gopher haul show. I was featured in I think 7 but I'm not sure.
      anyway I'm just babbling. Good talking with you.

Comment

Do you find it is a lot more easier now to market a lawn care business with social media than it was older methods like door hangers? Or is it super competitive online and you still need to find a way to stand out?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Social media definitely makes marketing a lot easier. It can be competitive, but with FB, IG, and YT, your creativity is limitless.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X