About me and my Channel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About me and my Channel

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi. I have been on here for a while but mostly just a lurker as I grew my lawn biz. I wanted to provide a quick link to my YT channel where I talk about my experience in growing my business and different types of equipment I have used.

It looks like you posted a link to youtube and not to your specific channel.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve, yep it was a link to a video that had just posted.
      Day to Day life as a lawn care owner. Its not always sunshine and roses but we do it because we love it. Follow me as I cover the day to day life as a small ...

Comment

Real nice job on the truck. It looks great. It should be interesting to see if you get more calls with the truck looking that nice.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Thanks Steve, I purchased the truck form a lawn care biz going out of business. So I got lucky with being able to keep part of his wrap and add my info to it. Yes even though winter is on us. I have already gotten calls for clean ups and trimming from just sitting in traffic and being at Home Depot with it.

Comment

Looking back now, is this something you wish you had done earlier? Would it have made a big enough difference to justify the costs of the wrap, early on?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X