Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NW Arkansas

Hello everyone,
    I am not or never have been in the lawn care business. Although, I am considering starting a small probably one man more or less (mow and go) type operation, after I retire, before long.

I am here to lean about lawn care, equipment, methods, etc. I have been a cattle farmer and construction worker most of my life. I have run a lot of equipment, but never spent much time mowing or tending lawns. I do mow my own lawn, and I currently own a kubota zero turn mower Z122E and STIHL FS 111R weed eater. But that's about it. I manage to do my own lawn, but I can tell I would need to be a lot faster (and better) to make decent wages mowing lawns.

So, bottom line, I am here to learn from the experts.

Welcome.

You could experiment a bit and look to get a few neighbors to take care of their property and see what you think of the business. Then if you like it, you could scale up more. There is a lot of reading on here about most every topic of running a lawn care business.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X