Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got on board

Hi all!

I just want to greet everyone a good day. I have been in the landscaping business for 3 years and I joined this community to hopefully learn from others and share whatever knowledge I learned through the years

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of useful knowledge here. I'll be glad to help when I can.
    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of issues are you facing now as a business owner of 3 years that you hadn't had to deal with in the past?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Building Client Base

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot! Well, when I signed up here I knew I have to learn something about building my client base. And really - I have no idea how much budget should I set aside annually for advertising. For 3 years, I relied on word of mouth. I know I can google these stuff, but can anyone give me an idea how much they spend on marketing?

Comment

I pay whatever my web host cost me a year and my time to post on free sites.

Comment

There have been a lot of members on here that would only go by word of mouth.

As far as advertising goes, experiment with different messages and through different methods. See what works and what doesn't in your area. As you find what works, stick with it and cut back on what doesn't.

You need to track which methods are working, so when new customers call, ask them where they heard of you and keep track of it.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

There have been a lot of members on here that would only go by word of mouth.

As far as advertising goes, experiment with different messages and through different methods. See what works and what doesn't in your area. As you find what works, stick with it and cut back on what doesn't.

You need to track which methods are working, so when new customers call, ask them where they heard of you and keep track of it.
              That's a good one! Thanks Steve!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X