Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi my Name is Eric. This is my second year in business. I have be doing lawn care for 10 years and very lucky to have a wealthy family member to fund my dream of being a business owner. I have a 2002 f550 flat bed dump truck with a blizzard 8611 plow, a 2005 f250 crew cab with a blizzard 810 plow, 2004 bobcat s185 snow tires 8ft blade u blade planner bar forks and bucket, 7,000lb and 10,000lb trailer, exmark 60 inch liquid cool, exmark 52 inch, 36 inch scag walk behind and 48 inch lesco walk behind and a web site www.hansonlandscape.net. I joined in hopes to get some insight on biding and landing commercial accounts and getting the filthy rich to sign up for my services. I first started my business just maintaining lawns and built a web site aimed more towards landscaping more money in landscaping . Next year I want to run a landscape crew and a mowing crew!

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things has your family member helped you do that you feel you wouldn't have been able to do on your own?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X