Jesse with Curb Appeal Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse with Curb Appeal Services

Hello Gopher Haul forum! My name is Jesse and my services name is Curb Appeal Lawn Services. curbappealservices.biz. I worked hard on my site and any input would be highly appreciated. It's my first year out on my own and I'm starting from scratch as far as customers go. I've had great training and have a lot of know how. Also am a very hard worker and am a man of integrity. Did it all right and registered my business at the courthouse... the whole nine yards. please, check out my site. Steve, any input would be great.

Nice colors and easy on the eyes. A few minor problems though.

1. The social networking buttons aren't assigned to anything yet.
    2. If you were to resize the browser window and then resize horizontally with the left margin, an unusual void area appears on the right and causes the navigation menu to shift into a white area. You may be able to fix this by declaring a max width in the css.
    3. You have the infamous jquery slideshow "flicker". It only seems to do it when using Firefox, seems fine with IE. My site had this constantly. It drove me nuts and ended up ditching the slideshow idea.
    Last edited by Just for Cuts; 03-03-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Cool thanks. Was on the phone earlier trying to work out social network problems. Looks like ill be fixing it myself. Will look into css thing. This is all new to me so ll be making another call to customer support. I like the slideshow so much. Its just cool i think. Ill prob leave for a bit and see what happens. i appreciate your reply. Really helped out a lot. Didn't notice that stuff.

Comment

I just noticed that the social buttons do in fact work, but they are sharers not direct links to the page haha

Slideshows are a hit or miss script really. I hate working hard getting something seemingly perfect only to check it on another browser (or mobile) and it acts all goofy.

Comment

i guess those are share buttons. Although i cant get twitter and facebook to sync with site for some reason. Go daddy customer support is usually only good to show one how to do it themselves. much easier than some other builders though.

Comment

Cool pressure washer. Your site is very professional. Prob doing good.

Comment

Thanks! I bought the pressure washer on a whim (and had a HD coupon). It's been a pretty good unit so far.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I tried loading up your site but it kept timing out. Maybe you are currently working on it?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Interesting business name. Website lay out and content looks nice.

Comment

Trying to get social to sync. thanks for good comment holymoly.

Comment

You should be able to edit the plugin to just take you to the page, and not use the sharing. I found that people didn't care much for being forced to like or share something when they click it.

Comment

Should be able to log on now. Did the new "get found" on go daddy. We'll see if it works... well social isnt syncing very well. Looks like some bugs in the system. Blogging links and eveything too. Will be doing alot of old fashioned cards on doors and craigslist. Have a yellow pages thing going. think about google ad words.

Comment

You should be able to edit the plugin to just take you to the page, and not use the sharing. I found that people didn't care much for being forced to like or share something when they click it.
                          Cool will look at that, thanks.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X