The new lawn guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new lawn guy

Hello im new to the business. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish them well with there business. Thank you God blesss

Welcome to the forum, your in my neck of the woods. I'm in Williston.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Awesome!!!Thanks

Comment

Hello im new to the business. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish them well with there business. Thank you God blesss
        Welcome aboard and good luck to you also and God Bless you!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well steve i already have a full time job and do lawn care on my days off just for some extra cash im a grill cook at dennys.Never thought about goin full time but my lawn care is really kickin off great,If possible i would love to go full time with my lawb care. Just afraid of quitin and then havin to go back in the slow season. What worries me is i might not have a job to go back to.Any ideas on what could really propell me to greatness in this field. So i could go full time, Would love to b my own boss.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Keep making contacts and handing out business cards. Talk to all your friends and family. See who needs lawn care and give them cards to hand out to their friends and family.

Save your money as you work so you can create a safety net as you scale up your lawn care business further.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X