Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Lawn Care

Hello All,

My name is Chris Archuleta the owner and operator of Archmann Lawn Solutions L.L.C

I am excited to be a part of this great Forum, it has been a place that I have gone to help with any questions or projects that we have come across in the past five years of being in the industry (started my business as a weekend hobby as I discovered my passion for a beautiful lawn). This is a tough industry and this Forum has given me the information and resources to have the edge that is needed. Just like sharp blades on your mowers it is just as important for you to be sharp and here you will find the info to stay at the top of your game.

Thanks Gopher !

Hi Chris,

Welcome to our forum!

What kind of things will you do differently this year or experiment with that you haven't in the past?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Welcome to our forum!

What kind of things will you do differently this year or experiment with that you haven't in the past?
      We are rolling out Landscaping this year looking forward to another great year ! Another thing that we are implementing this year is we are excepting credit and debit cards, we never thought how much money we were letting go because we didn't have an option for customers to pay with cards.

Comment

Another thing that we are implementing this year is we are excepting credit and debit cards, we never thought how much money we were letting go because we didn't have an option for customers to pay with cards.
        Very interesting!

I think a lot of members on here are on the fence about this topic. What made you finally take the jump to accept credit cards?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

It comes down to its meeting the customer where they are and if debit and credit cards are where they are that's right where we want to be. Also eliminates having to chase people for payments each month. It boiles down to convenience for our customers and us, win win for everyone.

Comment

Now will you keep a credit card number on file and only use it if the customer is late to pay with a check or will you just prefer to charge them every month via the credit/debit card?

Comment

Working...
            X