What's up from Mississauga Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up from Mississauga Canada

Hey hey, my name is Tim and I'm 25 from Toronto Ontario, living in Mississauga.
    I'm a personal trainer at Goodlife and a part time landscaper. I started Warrior Landscaping a few years ago to make some extra bank. I traditionally provide small maintenance jobs to friends family and local clients within my city. I am looking to expand my business and learn everything I can about operating a successful landscaping business.

Experience: 6 Years grounds keeper at a cemetery :S lol

Been cutting grass since I was 13!

Welcome to our forum!

I'm a personal trainer
    As a personal trainer, you must know a lot of people! That is good! Are you letting them know of your lawn care business? The more people that know about your company, the better it is for you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes definitely! I will be handing out flyers with each new member I meet, as well as referral cards

Comment

Keep us posted on how all that goes. I am sure your mowing schedule is going to fill up fast for you.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve!

This site is amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X