Hello all!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!!

Hello Im new to to this forum. Ive watched several you tube videos of steve and even bought one of the books "how to get commercial lawn care and snow plow customers." Im looking to further educate myself in the lawn business field to benefit me and my company. I started my business in 2011 with the little knowledge and experience I had from working for a landscape company for less than a year. I have over ten years experience in the tree business. (Trimming and removals)I would like to grow both areas of my company- tree services and lawn maintenance.

Welcome to our forum!

How do you feel your previous business experience has helped you thus far with your new business venture?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well it obviously has given me some knowledge on what to do for people regarding their lawns and the tree company has taught me how much time is involved when doing various tree trimming and removal jobs. Plus the more people you work for you learn different ways of doing jobs.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, glad you could take part in the knowledge offered here.

Comment

Working...
        X