Not new but....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not new but....

I've been a member for awhile but not very active. Back story: Former Air Force Staff Sergeant 2003-2009, where I was a Pest Control Supervisor. Obtained an A.A.S in Entomology from the Community College of the Air Force, deployed twice in support of Operation Iraqi/Enduring Freedom. Now some updates: Relocated to Northwest Florida in 2011 from Anchorage Alaska. Got State Certified in Lawn & Ornamental. Working as the PCOIC for Grass Roots Lawn & Landscaping. Working on my PLANET Certification from the University of Georgia and studying for the State Exam in GHP.
    Last edited by doug1980; 03-17-2013, 08:28 PM.
    Former PCOIC for the US Air Force
    Currently Certified PCOIC at Grass Roots Lawn & Landscaping

sigpic

That's quite the list of accolades. Keep going!

Comment

Nice. Thanks for your service! Good luck.

Comment

Welcome back!

How has the different location effected things? Do you enjoy FL more than AK?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome back!

How has the different location effected things? Do you enjoy FL more than AK?
          Business is definitely better here. I love it here but miss things about AK too.
          Former PCOIC for the US Air Force
          Currently Certified PCOIC at Grass Roots Lawn & Landscaping

sigpic

Comment

I am happy to have you back. Keep us posted on all the new updates this year. I have a feeling things are going to be going great for you.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X