Another new guy here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new guy here.

Just wanted to say Hello to all and thanks for this sight. I just left a job i had been at 23 years last fall and now hope to get into the mowing buisiness with hopefully some success. I really hate the thoughts of finding another job working for someone else so i thought this would be a good opportunity to be my own boss. i will probably have many questions along the way so pleasebe patient with me.

What did you do before and do you have any experience running a business? Where are you from? Congrats on the new venture!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Ask away, I'm sure one of us will have the answer.
      Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
      Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
      CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

I was a draftsman drawing blue prints for 23 years. and i worked part time at UPS the last 7 of those. My plans now if they work out are to continue the UPS part time and do the mowing.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What have you found to be the toughest part so far of starting your own business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Finding clients and picking a mower to start with.

Comment

Just keep getting the word out to everyone you know and meet that you are in business and more customers will come your way.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X