Hello New Guy Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello New Guy Here

Just Wanted To Say Hello To Everyone Im The Owner Of Rochester Property Services In Rochester Ny. 2012 Was My First Season And I Made It Though It. I Love Mowing

Congrats on the first season!!! How many accounts did you start and end with? What did you do for advertising?

Comment

Congrads on the first year, It will be better as you move forward....

Comment

Hi David,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things will you be doing this new season coming up that you didnt do last year? What will you keep the same?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

New Things Im Doing This Season

Im Going To Be Doing A Lot Of Marketing To Houseing Tracks
          Door Hangers Starting March First
          Services I Offer Now
          Mowing
          Power Edging
          Spring / Fall Clean Ups
          Gutter Cleaning
          Snow Plowing

Right Now Im Trying To Figure Out The Best Way To Do My Invoiceing And Keep Track Of The Office Side Of Bussiness, That Is The Hard Part. I ALSO WORK WITH A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CO. AND I MOW ABOUT 60 LAWNS A WEEK FOR THEM ABOUT 2 DAYS IT TAKES ME TO DO THEM. MOSTLEY CITY RENTAL PROPERTY. I WANT TO GET MORE RESIDENTAL LAWNS ....MORE MONEY LESS WORK.
          Last edited by DAVID THE LAWN MAN; 02-11-2013, 03:41 PM. Reason: ADD MORE

Comment

Maybe you could market to the neighbors of the people you mow now? With 60 lawns, that is a lot more customers you could get.

Also do you have any signs on your truck and trailer?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X