Hello from down south cutters lawn care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from down south cutters lawn care

Hey everyone I been having a lawn business for the last 6 years and have all the equipment and knowledge to take me to the next step but I just don't know where to start this spring to get for and better yards what should I first do?

I have absolutely no idea what your asking about.

Are you starting your own business this year and you don't know where to start????? Are you going to be full time or part time? If your going "legit", you realize March is in just a few weeks right??

Comment

huh....

Is there a question there.............

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I been having a lawn business for the last 6 years and have all the equipment and knowledge to take me to the next step
        Can you tell us a little about what would be your ideal of the next step because this differs from business to business.

I just don't know where to start this spring to get for and better yards what should I first do?
        Are you looking to get better, more profitable yards? Are there richer areas in your town you haven't yet marketed to?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X