Hi from Hartford CT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Hartford CT

Hi everyone! My name is Mark. I have been working in Landscaping for most of my life and I have decided to start my own business along with my wife Yaitza. Other then enjoying making other peoples lawns look nice, I also love to ski, camp, travel and spend time with my family.

It would be real nice if my wife helped me. I suggested it to her once and got a dumb look back.

Congrats on the new venture!

Theres some good skiing up that way!

Comment

We dont like CT people around here boy. Get your stepping lol.

If I was you I would concentrate on west hartford and manchester. Screw east hartford. The lawns are small and you might get mugged.

Comment

i thought north Hartford was worse.
        i know a little of Hartford, i am there every 2 or 3 months.
        not familiar with east hartford
        Krzysztof
        Zawadzki Landscaping
        203-212-2498

www.zawadzkilandscaping.com
        http://www.facebook.com/ZawadzkiLandscaping

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I bet you got a lot of great places to ski in your area. Which are your favorite? Got any good ski pics?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I bet you got a lot of great places to ski in your area. Which are your favorite? Got any good ski pics?
            We have 3 ski areas in CT.
            Woodbury, Mohawk and Ski Sundown. There are more in MA, VT, NH and ME. My favorite is Ski Sundown. I don't have pics yet but when I do I'll post them.

Comment

Have you ever seen one of those GoPro cameras? You can get different mounts for them and really create some awesome videos with different angles.

I bet you could make some fun videos in your area with one.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am looking into getting a GoPro! They look like fun!

Comment

I was looking at them the other day and they were definitely smaller than the last time I saw them. They could also be helpful to make a lawn care commercial to put on youtube for your business.

Comment

Working...
                  X