Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Daryl, I am a full time fireman and as most fireman I am always looking for a profitable part time business. I cut about 18 yards when I was in high school and got out of the business for a few years. Now I am married and my kids are getting to the age that I am ready to start getting back in the lawn care buisness. I enjoyed cutting grass in high school and I am now looking to make more of a business. I have a lot to learn about actually starting a business and managing it but so far it seems that there is a great deal of info on this site to help me in that area. At the time I only have 5 yards that I cut, however I am working on trying to get some year round contracts and possibly looking into bidding on some commercial contracts. I am always open for advise on the best route to take and on the steps I need to take to get things going in the right direction. I look forward to using this site.

Welcome brother. Im a fireman as well.

Comment

Hi Daryl,

Welcome to our forum!

Have you asked your current customer base for any referrals? Could you market to the neighbors of your current customer base to expand your route?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X