Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello... I'm DeWayne, I have kicked around the idea of starting my own lawn/landscape business for several years now. It began in '86 when I was working for a local landscape contractor, and has continued since. Although I went in a different direction when I was hired by the City as a backhoe operator. I did continue to do small landscape and lawn jobs on the side. Because of administrative restructuring and staff reductions, I chose to leave that job. I now drive a ready-mix concrete truck. Hours are sporadic, and I was laid off last year from Dec to June. So I have for the past year been getting things in order to launch my business. I will be buying a Gravely Zero-Turn in February. I also have a 10x20 greenhouse up and running. I look forward to finally joing the discussions on GopherHaul !!!!

Party on man! Welcome to GopherVille!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

You can do it!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You sound like you have a little 'ol school in you? It is never too late to get your thing off the ground, especially if it is something you love!
        08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
        05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
        4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
        3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
        1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
        20' Enclosed trailer
        18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
        2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Working...
        X