Hello to Gopherhaul and all Lawncare Pros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to Gopherhaul and all Lawncare Pros

My name is Mike and I am owner/operator @ Redneck Lawncare, and I am new to GopherForum.com - We are located in the great state of Mo. The Show Me state. I just wanted to say Hey ya'll. I would apreciate any help or ideas for building my business.. Thanks Mike

Hello Mike and welcome....There is alot to learn on here and everyone is willing to help when they can....Good luck with your business....

Comment

Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Do you wear a wife beater for your uniform?

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, the name of your business would fit well in my parts.
          Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
          Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
          CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Thanks guys for the welcome. I have already learned alot from all the post on gopher forum and have seen where I have made some mistakes along the way.

This forum is awesome and just wish I found it a year ago.

Thanks and to quote Steve - Dream it- Build it- Gopher it.

To Steve
            I had a lawncare business years and years ago and I got out of it and now I wish I had'nt- Steve got any ideas for a logo for Redneck Lawncare.

To Hedgemaster- No but that might be a good idea. I am getting my work truck lifted and plastering it with my company name.

again thanks Mike

Comment

Welcome and good luck getting up and going again, My nephew owns and operates a lawncare business near Cape Girardo, You near there ?

Comment

and have seen where I have made some mistakes along the way.
                What mistakes stand out? With that in mind, what advice would you give to the newer startups?

I had a lawncare business years and years ago and I got out of it and now I wish I had'nt
                What got you to decide to get out and then later come back in? How is it different for you this time?

got any ideas for a logo for Redneck Lawncare.
                Oh yes it is a great name and you could create some fantastic logos depending on which way you want to take it. You could be more playful with it or more serious, but I think it is a great name.

Attached Files
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X