Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hello,

My name is Corey and I am currently in the process of starting my Yard Service business.Yard service has been a passion of mine for awhile and I want to step up and do it on a professional level now. I plan on starting my company by performing the basics of lawn service and eventually want to grow it to other areas such as pool cleaning in the years to come.

I have read a few of the Gopherhaul books now, and I have a hard time putting them down. I appreciate the shared knowledge that Steve Low has put together into his books and look forward to learning more by becoming an active member on this forum.

Welcome to the forum Corey, always room for another lawn care guy. :-)
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Hi Corey,

Welcome to our forum!

Where are you at now with all your business process? Are you out there doing any marketing yet?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Corey,

Welcome to our forum!

Where are you at now with all your business process? Are you out there doing any marketing yet?
        I am currently getting my business licence and insurance in line as well as getting my equipment trailer fixed up.

As far as marketing, I am going to be launching a web site soon, as well as social networking and have already been spreading word to friends and family and have a few jobs lined up. My business is going to be a Veteran friendly employer as I grow and I plan on networking through the local Vet organizations that I am a member of. I am also looking into mailers to certain areas of town that I plan on focusing on by sending flyers in a three waves. What would you recommend Steve for a start up in marketing?

Comment

What branch of service were you in? I was USMC 2003-2007. Only the finest....infanty! You can register as a veteran owned business with some websites, this will help get you exposure if people google your name.

Comment

I am also looking into mailers to certain areas of town that I plan on focusing on by sending flyers in a three waves. What would you recommend Steve for a start up in marketing?
            I think you are doing a great job with your social marketing.

There are sites that can get you mailing lists of homes in the area. Check out my blog article on mailing list tips. It should give you a lot more ideas.

http://lawnchat.com/lawn-care-busine...-material.html
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X