Intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

My name is Adam Mixon from Baton Rouge, Louisiana! I have been in the lawn & landscape buisness for just 5 months now and loving every second of it. Anyway I look forward to learning from this forum and developing from the knowledge I hope to gain from each of yall.

Welcome aboard Adam! I'm over in madisonville. I just started up this year myself.
    Last edited by w0283767; 08-25-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Welcome, some good info to be found here.
      Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
      Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
      CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Hi Adam,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I became interested right after my football career came to an end, and said "what's next". I love outdoors, working with my hands, being my own boss, and making people happy by creating something beautiful for them to look at. Its no slouch, but I am really enjoying the business.

Comment

That is very interesting!

I wonder if you could create a football theme in your business name? Like end goal lawn or something like that?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

You are right on the money Steve... It's called Green TEAM Landscaping!

Comment

That is fantastic!

How is the hurricane effecting you down there today?

Comment

Hunkered down man trying to stay dry! We have seen a lot worse though. On the bright side I will have a lot of storm cleanup business, and have gotten a good bit of marketing done.

MIxon

Comment

Same here. I plan to pick up a lot of business doing clean ups and tree removal over the coming weeks. Also good money to be made gutting houses in my area.

Comment

With the storm coming in, were you able to get out and market storm cleanups or do you wait until after the storm is gone to do that?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X