• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

whats up guys been a lurker for a while figured i would sign up

welcome to Neverland!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to initially start your lawn care business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to initially start your lawn care business?
        i started mowing grass for money when i was 14 door to door as of now i work a full time job and run my lawn lawn business on saturday and sundays sucks but it works because i dont have to worry about the mortage haha , stated out because i wanted to just make extra money and turned out i actually enjoy the work , enjoy helping people have nice lawnsa nd landscaping , i learned everything from my parents they have a beautiful lawn and beautiful landscaping and gardens ...i owe everything i know to them ..

so now im about to take the next step and get the actual business going ...in all honesty i have not taken a paycheck or any cash out of the business , i just keep puttting it back in , as of now my truck is paid for i have bought 2 new push lawnmowers this year and am about to invest in my first Zero turn lawn mower i am not a huge business but i am not suffering , i read most of your forums and i never low balled from the start and it worked thanks

Comment

That is great! What are your plans now with your business as you look into the future?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X