Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

Hey,

New to this forum, alot of really good info here . just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Bueller, I worked doing landscaping for about 10 years in my youth and really enjoyed it. I am currently living in NY and coming up on retirement { I mean starting another career } . I will be moving to Houston Texas and really want to start up a landscaping business there. Any info on the area in regards to landscaping would be highly appreciated. I am starting to do my homework though. I would like to start out small doing just lawn maintanence and hopfully grow from there.

Nice to meet ya'll

Bueller

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your new venture, Houston has a lot of potential to grow a nice business.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

There is a lot of information on getting started here as well as in my lawn care blog.

What steps are you taking now to get yourself up and running?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

right now, doing a lot of research. getting a idea of how much it will cost for start up...ect. the only problem for me when I get there is that I will be living in a HOA community and I will not be able to work from my home [ store equipment...truck. So I am looking into warehouse space for the stuff, which will set me back every month with a rent ...bummer

Bueller

Comment

Do you have a friend or family member in the area who would let you park a trailer in their yard?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

no I really only know 1 person there...think I would only need the size of a 2 car garage to store the equipment

Comment

Well keep us posted on how everything goes.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X