Being groomed by a pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being groomed by a pro

Hello all, great forum. Excited to be here. I'm currently working for a landscaping business and being groomed to become the foreman and eventually the boss. I feel lucky to be given a chance at this great opportunity.

We've been in business for over 30 years, I've been working off and on for about 5 years, started full time last May. This is my first spring working full time and I'm learning a bunch. Absolutely love it.

Made my first BIG mistake yesterday, spreading a crabgrass control when I thought it was fertilizer. We'll see if any of the seed actually germinates.

Anyway, like I said, I'm excited to be here and contribute to this already great forum.

My ex used to groom me. I could never get those hairs that grew on my shoulders. She was great!

-

How come you haven't started your own company yet? Still trying to learn the biz?

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

Made my first BIG mistake yesterday, spreading a crabgrass control when I thought it was fertilizer. We'll see if any of the seed actually germinates.
      These things happen, but I am glad you pointed it out as you gotta watch out for things like this.

This is my first spring working full time and I'm learning a bunch.
      With all your training and background, what lessons stand out that really helped get your new business launched?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X