hi every one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi every one

hello and tks u all for ur post, this is my second year in the green industry, and so far so good. still much to learn. i am having a blast this year . last year i star whit to 2 accounts of 80 bucks 2 mow for month residential, small lawns 6,000sqf so much for the drought dint grow more than 4 accounts i gave everything i know to keep them green, lush and healthy, year round. thanks God i do landscape that's what keep me floating in business last year. well now i have 22 accounts whit year round contracts. getting calls every week stepping in to neighbor that have 1 acre lawns (rich clients) if could give advise from my personal experience its 2 words TENACITY and perseverance i decide to sing up in to gopher haul since i have being fallowing Steve from you tube and the several of the other successful fellas in this site. next step getting incorporated, insured and new machinery weeeee.

hello and tks u all for ur post, this is my second year in the green industry, and so far so good. still much to learn. i am having a blast this year . last year i star whit to 2 accounts of 80 bucks 2 mow for month residential, small lawns 6,000sqf so much for the drought dint grow more than 4 accounts i gave everything i know to keep them green, lush and healthy, year round. thanks God i do landscape that's what keep me floating in business last year. well now i have 22 accounts whit year round contracts. getting calls every week stepping in to neighbor that have 1 acre lawns (rich clients) if could give advise from my personal experience its 2 words TENACITY and perseverance i decide to sing up in to gopher haul since i have being fallowing Steve from you tube and the several of the other successful fellas in this site. next step getting incorporated, insured and new machinery weeeee.
    why not go LLc instead of inc...
    Last edited by lawnman3fl; 04-27-2012, 04:09 PM.
    { gettin after the green}...

Comment

why not llc.

what is the difference between
      why not go LLc instead of inc...

Comment

Www.Thecompanycorporation.com

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What machinery are you looking to get next?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

under 40 inches

must of my cllients have fences and the gates are aroung 40 inches and no in not messing whit gates i hate fence work, bored as f..... i juat saw one in a pawn shop i m buying one today.

Comment

Working...
            X