No announcement yet.

Hello my brother and sister lawnmowers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my brother and sister lawnmowers!

Hello,

I am a lucky lawnmower hiding out in the east coast and biding my time. I have owned and operated a wonderful and adventurous lawn mowing and landscape business servicing the modest lawns of my fellow lower-midddle class proletariats for six seasons now. I am twenty four. I am most interested in the nuances of efficient labor and the wonders of self managed entrepreneurial endeavors. Here are a few interesting facts about my business:

I never bought a truck and have pushed my lawnmower loaded with lawn care paraphernalia on routes up to a mile from my equipment storage basement.

A bunch of my lawns are on my moms block, like 22 small lawns. I mow them all, edge them all, and clean them up as one giant yard.

This season almost all of my 90 residential or so lawns are within a five block radius. Who needs a truck?

I have been told to buy a truck by other lawnmowers driving by in trucks who I would bet make less money per hour worked than me.

I barely advertise, but I am serious about making all lawns look beautiful, and that has has attracted good customers and good people.

While I work I listen to audiobooks and podcasts about philosophy, free-market economics, atheism, psychology, parenting, history, and whatever else I feel like. Nothing is better then the zen-state of active, productive, thoughtless physical movement and a mental stream of intellectually stimulating information. I listened to a nine hour audiobook today and my wallet is stuffed with cash, albeit most of it is in one dollar bills . Satisfactory.

I have made a trillion hilarious mistakes whiles running this business and will now doubt make a trillion more, especially when trying to fix my equipment.

I really need to reorganize my records and client information! The primary reason I'm writing this is to procrastinate on that task few...more....seconds...

Thanks for reading!

oldworldmower

Welcome to the forum. Interesting read. lol
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

wow! I used to push my mower to 5 houses within walking distance, but 90? hot damn I think you really got the market cornered in your location! bravo!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I have made a trillion hilarious mistakes whiles running this business and will now doubt make a trillion more, especially when trying to fix my equipment.
        Do you have a top 5 of the biggest mistakes made that others should be wary of?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X