Hi Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

My name is Paul and I have an existing lawn care business and am looking to ramp up from 10 accounts to 50 accounts in a hurry. I am hoping that you all can help me.

Whats good Paul? I am new to this forum as well. I am also just starting over, in 2 weeks I have landed 5 monthly contracts and one property I am doing for swap (advertising). With a little cash and a big imagination you can really get the ball rollin! here is my next stratagy for gaining clients If you like it give er a shot and let me know how it worked for you!

Target Retirement Community Upscale with Golf Course.
    Idea: Golf ball give away!

I was gonna post this in the forum after I got off tomorrow but I will share it with you now short story.

I ran into a guy who dives for golf balls he resales them cheap. Anyhow I bought 500 from him at .25 cents each 125.00.
    Im going to go to the course this weekend and pass them out in a ziplock bag with a card attached. this will allow me to meet the guys and give a small pitch. I got permission from the course to stand outside the clubhouse
    and hand out the golf balls from 9am till noon. This is a high end community and I think the gester will be well recieved. A plus to this in my opinion is that my money will not mailed or hanging on doors, it will be placed in the hands of potential clients with a short pitch and a hand shake. I want in this community and this is just the begining of my way in. I hope you liked the idea. Good luck in your business!
    If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

Im going to go to the course this weekend and pass them out in a ziplock bag with a card attached. this will allow me to meet the guys and give a small pitch. I got permission from the course to stand outside the clubhouse
      That is fantastic! Take some pics of this set up and I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

looking to ramp up from 10 accounts to 50 accounts in a hurry.
      Do you want to do it with marketing or are would you rather buy a group of them from another local business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is fantastic! Take some pics of this set up and I can't wait to hear how it all goes!
        I will post pics asap. Gonna be a good day!
        If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

Working...
        X