Melissa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa

Hello everyone ....ok so this is all new to me I am starting my very own buisness in landscaping which will be family owned only and little secret I am a chick lol anyway my last name and family are well known so I thought why not and I love yardwork lol so any help fellas or advice I am all ears thanks again everyone for your help

Welcome.

I've seen three "chicks" working lawns in the last week here.

Comment

Where are you located?
      http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Hello Melissa.

Glad you could join us. This place can be a real sausage fest.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

- Brad Pitt

Comment

Where are you located?
          bethlehem pa

Comment

Welcome.

I've seen three "chicks" working lawns in the last week here.
            thats great so there is hope for me

Comment

thats great so there is hope for me
              Yup. I see husband/wife crews on occasion, but at least two of the three looked to be working solo.

Comment

I'm new too!

Hi, My name is Kevin and I own PlumCreek Gardens in Canada
                plumcreekgardens.ca

I need a little help!

Have a chance to bid on a job of just cutting lawn, its 10+ acre this is my first big quote!

Please help
                Thanks

Comment

I am starting my very own buisness in landscaping which will be family owned only and little secret I am a chick lol
                  What got you interested in starting your own lawn care business?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yup. I see husband/wife crews on occasion, but at least two of the three looked to be working solo.
                    one of the larger contractors around here is a pair of women that hire guys to do the trimming. Apparently they have things down to an art, as they seem to be doing well.
                    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
                    X