Hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi my name is Kyle. I have been in business for 2 years now.My services include mowing,gutter cleaning, yard cleanups and light landscaping.

welcome to our little spot in the universe.

Comment

Hi Kyle,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you looking to do with your business this year that you hadn't done previously?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

This years my goal for my business is to double my lawn accounts. I currently have 12 weekly accounts. Im struggling this year i have handed out over 100 business cards with no replys. can somebody help me out. what am i doing wrong.

Comment

A big reason why some succeed at distributing flyers and others don't is that some hand out enough flyers to get responses back.

If on average we see a 1 to 2% response rate from flyers, it goes to show you that if you hand out 100 flyers, you might get 1 call. If you hand out 200, you might get 2 calls.

However, if you hand out 1000, you might get 10 calls and then you are dealing with some numbers that can really help growth.

Does this help?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X