AR1st Landscaping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR1st Landscaping

I started a buisness this year and love being outside and a landscaper. I figured it would get me through my last 2 years of college and hope that it does. I started doing this because I worked for a very large company in arkansas and thought that since I knew every aspect of the buisness (except bidding and getting buisness) that I could do it on my own. It has been good wether the last month and things are going good but they could be better. I do a really good job on every yard but feel that my work really is better than the big companies but my paycheck doesnt reflect how good we do. I inherited the mowers and took student loans for the rest of the material. I am running on small capital and finding out that the commercial jobs are hard to get. I have faith that the work will speak for it self and I will get enough residential yards to make some good $. I am open to this group and hope to learn alot from the more seasoned vets of this buisness.

Welcome to our forum!

and thought that since I knew every aspect of the buisness (except bidding and getting buisness)
    This is a very interesting insight! How do you feel this has effected your new business so far?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X