Introducing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing

Hello. I'm Greg Marraccini, 33 years old. I've been cutting grass for a health food store for about 7 years. Last year I picked up two more jobs for my girlfriends family. So far this year I got 5 jobs, and bidding on a 5 acre little league baseball field. My business name is going to be Marino M Property Maintenance after my grandfather. He was the one responsible for me to do things on my own. I am starting out with lawns and pressure washing (this also includes cleanups they don't cost much in equipment) . Planing on doing more when I have more money to invest. Even though I feel like I'm filling out an online dating site right now. I feel I will learn a lot of useful information on this site.

Hi Greg!

Welcome to our forum!

It sounds like this year is going to be a big year for you!

What kinds of marketing are you planning on doing this year?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have some flyers out. Working on business cards. Two of my customers this year are from word of mouth. My health food customer told me to go see a realtor friend of his. This is all since the 9th of march.

Comment

That's all great news! Keep us posted on how the meeting with the realtor goes.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X