Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting up in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Hampton Road's Area myself. :-D Haven't been back home for awhile. Hope it works for ya!

Comment

I'm from Hampton Road's Area myself. :-D Haven't been back home for awhile. Hope it works for ya!

THANK YOU MUCH!!!

I have got my fingers crossed lol
      LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Also what would be the best way to try and get some accounts that maybe some other companies either don't want or don't have time for because they are to busy or have to many accounts already???
        LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Also what would be the best way to try and get some accounts that maybe some other companies either don't want or don't have time for because they are to busy or have to many accounts already???
          Are you thinking about contacting other lawn care business owners in your area and asking them to send their overflow of business your way or are you looking more to be marketing to the consumer to do this?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Are you thinking about contacting other lawn care business owners in your area and asking them to send their overflow of business your way or are you looking more to be marketing to the consumer to do this?

No I was thinking to contact some other companies and try to get something worked out like I take north and I send them my south of if they have to many accounts when new ones pop up to give me a call if they cant cut them!

Would that be crazy do you think????
            LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Well it never hurts to ask. Maybe you will be in the right place at the right time for something to come out of it.

Keep us posted.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X