No announcement yet.

Big Opportunity or Is it???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad you are getting a lot of feedback from many members. My view is, buy what you need and grow at the pace you deem comfortable.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I think I might go through with this. It is going to be a month by month agreement so no one year contract or anything like that. Plus he is going to give me the first 2 months at $300 to give it a test run.

I'll keep you guys updated and get new pictures when I fix the place up.

Take care!

Comment

Well I think I might go through with this. It is going to be a month by month agreement so no one year contract or anything like that. Plus he is going to give me the first 2 months at $300 to give it a test run.

I'll keep you guys updated and get new pictures when I fix the place up.

Take care!
        the test run is an awesome opportunity.

Something that wasn't mentioned and i am quite surprised that it wasn't;
        is this shop closer to your customer base? It could cut costs if your command
        center is closer to your customers... However, if it is further, that will add costs.

Comment

the test run is an awesome opportunity.

Something that wasn't mentioned and i am quite surprised that it wasn't;
          is this shop closer to your customer base? It could cut costs if your command
          center is closer to your customers... However, if it is further, that will add costs.
          Yes, it is about 2 miles away from my home. So it works out perfect! Good point though.

Comment

I'll be starting out March 1st. In the mean time, I have A LOT to do. I put together a list of everything I need to get done before I move in. Plus I need to go clean the area up.

There is a part of me that doesn't want to do this as it is going to create a lot of work and it is far outside of my comfort zone, but there is another part that is saying "Let's get'er done!". I am excited.

Comment

that looks great! $500/month is not bad at all. Post a satellite image so we can see!

Comment

I would of been already working out of it ! good score for the cash .

Comment

I've attached a satalite view of the area. Smaller area circled in red is what I can use to put anything out there to advertise/sell to 19k cars a day passing by. Other area circled is where I can put mulch/rocks/compost/etc... Will eventually have access to the whole area.

Keep feeding me your thoughts. What would you guys sell? What would you do if you had this opportunity? What would you take advantage of?

I'm trying to think of every opporunity, but I know you guys will have great ideas.

Take care!
                  Attached Files

Comment

I pay $150 for two years of HOSTING and I use Themes I've purchased for $39/year (which are great) if i get sick of looking at my current SITES, I can change them and have 50+ to choose from.
                    You are paying way too much for hosting. I don't even charge near that much.

As for what to sell.....

1. How about vegetable starter plants such as tomato plants etc
                    2. All kinds of landscaping plants, shrubs, trees, flowers
                    3. Fall... Mums and pumpkins and dried corn stalks
                    4. Fruit and vegetables.
                    5. Christmas Trees

That is all I can think of at the moment.
                    Pat

Comment

You are paying way too much for hosting. I don't even charge near that much. http://xtremedomainhosting.com

As for what to sell.....

1. How about vegetable starter plants such as tomato plants etc
                      2. All kinds of landscaping plants, shrubs, trees, flowers
                      3. Fall... Mums and pumpkins and dried corn stalks
                      4. Fruit and vegetables.
                      5. Christmas Trees

That is all I can think of at the moment.
                      Thanks Pat! That is good info! As for the hosting that wasn't me that posted that. Was someone else. I don't pay nearly that much.

Take care!

Comment

Yeah, I just did not feel like quoting his entire post.

Thought of more

Sod or at least have samples on hand.
                        Those concrete statues

I would say retaining wall blocks but I don't think FL has any hills... LOL
                        Pat

Comment

Working...
                        X