Midgett's Property Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midgett's Property Maintenance

We are currently located in Pasco County, Florida.

Just stopping in and saying "Hi"
    Attached Files

Welcome to our forum!

You have an interesting business name! How did you come up with it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

LOL, you are pronouncing it as 'midget,' but its "Midgett." Its my last name.
      A very big name on the outerbanks of North Carolina. A very big name in the uscg too.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Midge...iw=800&bih=442

Comment

Oh that is very cool! I have never been to the outerbanks. How do you feel the areas uniqueness effects the way lawn care is sold and provided? I bet it's quite an interesting place to live and work.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Wow another from Pasco im from Pinellas!!

Do I miss home lol

Comment

Wow another from Pasco im from Pinellas!!

Do I miss home lol
            That's awesome, cause I'm from Norfolk, VA. LOL. Are there others on this forum that is from this area that aren't *******s and who aren't gonna screw me over...

Comment

We now have a FaceBook (please Like us) and we also accept credit cards.

Comment

A very big name on the outerbanks of North Carolina. A very big name in the uscg too.
                Is there an interesting story being your family living on the outer banks? Were they one of the earlier settlers of the area?

Comment

Working...
                X