Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skibinski Landscaping Pittsburgh Pa

Hi Guys,
    This will be my second year in the bussiness, and im looking to expand this year.

Hi and welcome to our forum!

What would your ideal be for expansion into your second year? What way would you like it to go?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Expansion

Hi Steve,
      I am purchasing another truck. Got some new equipment, I have been working with a state represenative to get a small business grant and it is looking good. I also am adding gutter cleaning to my existing services.

Comment

Hello from the "other side of town".

I'm in the east - Penn Hills.

Good luck with everything. My first season went better than I had expected.

Comment

Thank You Hedgemaster and good luck to you as well

Comment

I have been working with a state represenative to get a small business grant and it is looking good.
            That is very interesting! What can you do with such grant money? Do you have to pay it back? Any advice as to how others should look for such grants in their states?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Grants

The Grant i am working on is free for small business start up. It is very hard to get. I have been lucky that i know a State Represnative that is a good friend to my Dad, But they are the ones to talk to when trying to get loans business loans and grants, because the state has so many a year to get rid of. I hope this helps.

Brent

Comment

Keep us posted on how this goes! I do hope you get it and it really helps propel your business further!

Comment

Yes i will keep you posted, Thank You

Comment

Working...
                  X