Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here!

Hello All.
    My name is Randel and I own my own business...A Better Cut Lawn Care in Georgia. Been doing it for about 5 years. I have around 40 accounts.
    Started off by getting a shopping center and from then on I started growing, thank the good lord. I have been married 4 years to a wonderful girl named Megan. She takes care of all the bookwork, speaks to customers regarding billing...and anything else I need her to do. I have two little girls, ages 2 1/2 and 4 months. Just a family man trying to make a good living to support them.
    Glad to be here!

hey Randel

Been doing this for 20 years the last 5 full time
    I mostly do residential(a couple small commercial) 30 plus accounts. welcome aboard

Comment

i have been doing this part time for the last to 2 yrs. i have 26 accts that i take care of. would like to go full time next year, but every nervous leaving a very good paying fulltime job. 7 days a week has worn me out.

Comment

Hi Randel,

Welcome to our forum!

Started off by getting a shopping center and from then on I started growing
        Usually most start with getting residential customers. How did you go about getting a commercial customer for your first customer and how do you feel that effected your growth compared to getting a residential customer first?

Do you feel you learned a lot from that experience?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X