Looking to Go Full Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Go Full Time

My name is Dave and I have been mowing lawns for 4 years. This year i started to branch into landscaping (planting trees and gardens, and cobble stone walkways and garage entrances. This has been a part time job for me, but I am looking into going full time. My area has a lot of people mowing lawns and doing basic landscaping work, so I am looking into another option to offer people. I have found stump grinding equipment and am trying to find a way to get the value of the equipment to make sure I am getting a good deal. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go to find this information?

Hi Dave,

For the stump grinding equipment, have you looked on craigslist or even ebay to see if you can find other similar models to compare price?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

going full time

I have, everything I found was higher than what was being asked so I called a dealer, they were lower? I guess people just throw out prices. Thanks for the reply

Comment

You can also consider renting a stump grinder, especially if you can line up a couple of stump grinding jobs together on one day.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X