Hello From Oklahoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Oklahoma

Hello, I am Michael and I own Mike's lawn care here in oklahoma. I just started the lawn car biz and looking to get some help with it. Right now it's just me and my girl friend and a buddy or two working it. I am running Exmark mowers, 60in and a walk behind 32in and a push 21in. So I am hoping ill get to meet some new friends and maybe help each other out.

Hi Michael,

Welcome to our forum.

What kinds of issues are you getting stuck with so far as you get yourself up and running?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Michael,

Welcome to our forum.

What kinds of issues are you getting stuck with so far as you get yourself up and running?
      bids and contracts,

Right now I am doing a min drop gate at $35 and going up from there. I am doing yards and flower beds. Just trying to keep it fast and easy, and I dont want to pay someone to make my contracts so I am just doing it by word (nothing in writing). I have people wanting me to mow every other week and some that want it every week. I had a guy ask me the other day if I would do every 10 days and I dont want to get into the 10 day thing for the reason I think it will be a pain in the BUTT. So how do I keep him happy when he only want's his every 10 days when I dont want to do it?

Comment

I had a guy ask me the other day if I would do every 10 days and I dont want to get into the 10 day thing for the reason I think it will be a pain in the BUTT. So how do I keep him happy when he only want's his every 10 days when I dont want to do it?
        Some members on here will charge more for bi-weekly mowing in order to get the customer to commit to a weekly service. Sometimes 50% more for the bi-weekly.

I would also explain that you need to work on a schedule and it has to either be weekly or bi-weekly.

But in the end, you may find the customers that want their lawn mowed every 10 days, just aren't the kind of customers that will help your business grow.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X