Hello from Southside Atlanta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Southside Atlanta

Just started a lawncare business as a side job. Hoping to learn a lot from this forum. Marketing right now is mostly word of mouth. Most of the lawns I have are from referrals through my real estate business. Not looking to add a lot of clients until I get the bugs worked out.

Sounds like you have a perfect niche with the real estate business - plenty of potential customers and contacts.

Good luck!

Justin
    T & K Property Management

Comment

Welcome Bill!

Are you a realtor? How did you come up with the idea to start your lawn care business and what kind of bugs have you found so far in your process?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

My son has cut the lawns of my vacant houses for the last few years. He's in college now, but commutes locally, so it seemed like a good idea to pick up the pace & turn it into at least a part time business.

The bumps we've hit so far are allocating time to cut on a schedule, what equipment we need and setting up systems for billing & scheduling.

Comment

That is fantastic!

Do you have any advice for other lawn care business owners that are looking to get into the real estate market?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X