New guy from SW Fl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from SW Fl.

Hi all. I just recently started my business, Property Maintenance Service, in SW Florida. A family member bought me one of Steve's books, How to get customers, and after reading it I knew I would get more out of this site than any other I have looked at. I look forward to reading more of your posts and adding some of my own.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things have you been doing to promote your business so far?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well, so far truck sinage and passing out a lot of cards and a few adds in our local paper.
      Our local county requires that you go through the process but more importantly the expense of getting a solicitors lisc. if you want to do anything other than put fliers in bags with rocks and throw them on driveways. I know that pisses me off when I come home and find that in my driveway.

However, I have gathered a lot of great Ideas from Vol.2 of your How to get Customers and I am putting together a new plan of action.

My wife came up with an idea that I think is great. I am going to order a bulk amount of business card size magnets - about $50 for 200 at vistaprint - and plaster the tailgate of my truck with them and a sign stating free magnets, please take one. I will let you know how that goes.
      Last edited by Mr.PMS; 06-09-2011, 02:50 PM. Reason: added more text

Comment

Great! I look forwards to hearing your updates.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X