Hello from Western Illinois

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Western Illinois

Im across the river from St. Louis and almost where I feel like I want to be with my business. My goal is 10 yards and I have 7 right now. I work as a full time Paramedic and have a part time lawn service. Lawn Medic is my company name and I started last year with an old 1985 Cub Cadet rider, used Craftsman push mower, 20 year old Stihl weed eater, used Craftsman blower, and a borrowed trailer. This year I made some upgrades. I bought a trailer, a used 48 Woods commercial hydro walk behind (bargain priced), new Stihl SH86 blower / vac, magnets for my truck, and small maintenance items / parts for equipment. I feel good about it and I have fun doing it. I am learning a lot from this site about the business / legal end and customer service has always been my priority. Any hints or tip would be great.

Welcome to our forum!

That's a great story and I like your business name. You could really come up with some killer logo and marketing material with such a business name.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X