Hello from PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from PA

I am the owner of Artistic Impressions Landscaping. I'm out of PA but, work in PA and MD. Figured I'd checkout the forum and perhaps even learn a thing or two. I have been running this company only for a year now. I started it because I can work alone. I had a different company for a few years but, employees are more of a liabilty than asset. So I sold it and ran with the most dependable employee I could find...myself.
    Jim
    sigpic

Welcome to our forum!

I had a different company for a few years but, employees are more of a liabilty than asset.
    What kind of business did you run in the past and how do you feel that experience has helped you with your lawn care business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I had a body jewelry company and also a tattoo/piercing studio. Not sure how either helped me with my landscaping company other than from the design of hardscapes and beds. However where I live there is not much demand for "big" projects. I see creative, they see too much money.
      Jim
      sigpic

Comment

That sounds very interesting! I bet you can really create some amazing landscape designs!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X