Hello from Central Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Central Florida

I've got a small lawncare and tree removal service which I started a few years ago. I love what I do and know enough about Central Florida plants to grow them as well as take care of lawns.
    West Orlando Pro Lawncare

Welcome to our forum!

What are some of your future plans for your business? Are you at a comfortable size or are you looking to grow your business further?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Buying a Tiller

Hi Steve!

I'm at a comfortable size, very small business (4 employees) and not looking to get larger, payroll being one reason. Future plans include adding services to my present lawn business such as irrigation repair and Christmas lighting, right now I'm looking to buy a tiller to excavate and prep lawns for sodding.
      Last edited by lammergriffin; 04-25-2011, 03:11 PM. Reason: added sentence

Comment

I'm at a comfortable size, very small business (4 employees) and not looking to get larger, payroll being one reason.
        A lot of new business owners tend to look forwards and see themselves continually growing and adding more employees. Can you tell us your view on why that might not be a good idea and why staying smaller might be the way to go?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Business Plan

Steve,

By staying small in lawn, yard, and landscape maintenance I've more opportunity to go out and learn what I'd like to do and how to do it.

Comment

Do you feel a certain size business is easier to manage than other sizes?

Comment

Working...
            X