Hello from vermillion SD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from vermillion SD

Hello!I just joind this forum looking for some new advice. I'm 15 and I've been pulling my mower behind me since I was 10. Of course now I upgraded to a riding mower, 2 push mowers, 2 string trimmers, and a blower. I have much to learn still and hoping that I can learn most of that from this site

Welcome!

I've only been here for a month but I've gotten some great info. Use the forum to your advantage! There are many experienced people willing to help.

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing to promote your business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing to promote your business?
        That is part of the reason why i joined. I am lookinf for some different ways to get more accounts. Recently i have been putting out door flyers on some doors around the neighborhoods that i mow. I live in a college town with about 12,000 people in it. There are 4 or 5 other lawn care services in our town and i want to stick out from all the others. For the past couple years i havent been improving much and im hoping that will change this season.

Comment

Do you ask for referrals from your current customer base? Do you market to the neighbors of your customers? If you have a client base of happy customers, they should really be able to help you reach out and get more customers.

What other ways are you feeling that you stand out?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I just ordered bussiness cards, signs for my trailer, and stickers for my truck. Im trying to get my name out as much as i can for this season. Thank you for your suggestions and i will be sure to use them.

Comment

Working...
            X