Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at the very start

Hi all, I live in Brisbane, Australia.
    I lost everything in the recent floods we just had, tools cars, truck etc, and I was at the stage where I hated my job that I had prior , so I figured it's a good time for a clean start.
    I was looking around for a franchise to get into when I came across lawn care, I had thought of it a few times over the years but I thought there was no money in it until a friend of mine got into it a year ago and he tells me he's doing quite well at it.
    I found the right franchise to purchase and went through all the sales pitches even out with them for a day, had a couple weeks worth of talks, I got right up to the stage where I would sign the contract but I didn't sign because my friends suggested to just start it myself due to the high outlay in $$$
    I started doing research on YouTube and came across this website, that's where I'm up to, starting to make flyers to drop into mailboxes but a little not sure how to price and where to start
    I'm sure I'll post a lot of Q's as they pop up
    cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

Welcome to our forum!

I was looking around for a franchise to get into when I came across lawn care, I had thought of it a few times over the years but I thought there was no money in it until a friend of mine got into it a year ago and he tells me he's doing quite well at it.
    I found the right franchise to purchase and went through all the sales pitches even out with them for a day, had a couple weeks worth of talks, I got right up to the stage where I would sign the contract but I didn't sign because my friends suggested to just start it myself due to the high outlay in $$$
    This is very interesting! I think a lot of new entrepreneurs consider this route.

Can you tell us more about your experience of investigating the franchise route?

Was your friend in a franchise?

What were you liking about the potential of getting into a franchise and what didn't you like about it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X