No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All-
    I am a new member from Clarksville, TN. I am starting up a Landscape and Lawn Care service for the first time. So far, the information I have gathered from this site has been invaluable. If anyone has any advice for a new start up, it would be greatly appreciated. My setup to do this alone is a 6 x 10 trailer, Riding mower (not zero turn), push mower, gas edger, gas blower, and other tools. Looking forward to all your posts!

Welcome to the forum. Read through the following thread, it has alot of information for you to uitilize.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=13299

Hope this helps you get started! Best of luck!
    http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Welcome!

Ignore all my posts. I'm still in the "asking questions" phase.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing to promote your new business so far?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

getting started is fun

I started out by making door handle advertisements for customers and put out about 3000 my first fall season. I got about 30 customers and was busy as could be for one person. This spring I am putting out 10,000 or more, which I put on peoples doors and boxes. I have got many calls already and think it is a great way to get started. I printed my own at home, then found a print shop to copy 1000 copies for me, which made 5000 individual for 130 bucks. I guess my point is that if you do the little things people don't do, others see effort and call you rather than a post card mailer.

Comment

I guess my point is that if you do the little things people don't do, others see effort and call you rather than a post card mailer.
            What kinds of little things do you feel other new lawn care business owners need to focus on doing to really stand out?

What do you suggest?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X